Male Breast Reduction Pill Rating: 5th
Overall Success Rate: 83.8%
Last Updated: July 09, 2017
Shred Off Man Boobs with MyoShred
With the advertisements saying “Goodbye body fat, hello shredded you!,” it is said that Myoshred is one product that can burn fat, increase lean muscles and boost testosterone. On top of that, the ads also claim that it is completely free of the banned substances. But before you try this product for yourself, it will be best if you first know more about it and what it can actually do for you.
What’s Inside the Product?
Myoshred is made up of 8 ingredients that are all scientifically proven, and these include the following:
- Phytosome green tea- According to studies, taking 150mg of this ingredient two times a day can significantly induce weight loss, particularly when used within a period of 90 days or more.
- Fenugreek – The fenugreek seeds are being ground and utilized for curing heart problems, digestive problems as well as kidney ailments. Also, this can raise testosterone and induce fat loss.
- Caffeine anhydrous – Known for boosting weight loss and increasing energy expenditure, caffeine is said to help a lot in increasing body metabolism. In a certain study, the subjects who were given caffeine noticed a boost in thermogenesis. Also, this similar study has revealed that taking caffeine of 100 mg every 2 hours within 12 days can increase a person’s energy expenditure for as much as 8 to 11 percent, both in obese and lean subjects.
- Boron citrate – According to studies, boron citrate can increase testosterone and decrease estradiol, with doses being as less as 10mg every day.
- Creatine – Creatine has an effect in the strength and composition of the body as well as its performance during exercise.
- Agmatine Sulfate – This component directly acts on the endothelial cells in order to lessen the production of nitric oxide. This will then allow an improved flow of blood going to the muscles that will then enhance pumps. Studies on animals have also revealed that agmatine can lessen pain, inflammation and mental stress.
- Vitamin B12 – This is a kind of vitamin that is water soluble and is needed for formation of red blood cells, central nervous system maintenance and metabolism. Getting a sufficient amount of vitamin B12 can stimulate metabolism while low levels of it can lead to weakness, loss of balance, and anemia.
- Zinc – According to the experts, those men who regularly engage in exercises are usually deficient in zinc. There are even studies that linked lower levels of zinc to lower levels of testosterone. Men who were able to supplement their bodies with zinc in a period of 6 months were able to experience an increase in their testosterone from 8.3-16.
How to Use MyoShred
Each bottle of this product can last for as much as 30 days. You only have to take one to two capsules two times a day. The capsules will have to be taken about 30 minutes prior to eating your breakfast, lunch, or before going for a workout. Since this product is a bit powerful, the initial 7 days of using it will only require you to take 2 capsules each day. You must not go beyond 4 capsules in a single day.
What are the Side Effects of Using MyoShred?
Even though the users of the product have not reported side effects of it yet, there are actually several minor side effects that are linked to a few of the components used in its formulation. Some of these side effects include restlessness, nervousness, bloating, nausea, gas as well as that maple syrup smell in the urine. The mentioned side effects are mostly recorded in cases when overdosing has been made.